Bobble-head – Lizy

on Oct 3, 2012 in Blog | 0 comments

Share On GoogleShare On FacebookShare On Twitter


I had a lot of fun with this project! I think the part I struggled with the most was using the liquify tool well enough to give the bobble-head look without making my sweet wife look “terribly monstrous.” Once we took care of that problem everything fell into place pretty well. I sharpened and blurred the head to give a cartoonish feel. Enlarged the head and shrunk the body. I think the best choice I made was to use the eyedropper to copy the color of the original background and match that with the new background. Doing so allowed the cutout to blend naturally into the background.

Leave a Reply